Welcome to Nearwala, the platform that allows you to shop more and pay less from your
local shops as a direct customer. Before you start using our platform, it is
important that you read and understand our terms and conditions. By using Nearwala,
you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: To use Nearwala, you must be at least 18 years of age or older. If
you are using Nearwala on behalf of a business, you represent and warrant that
you have the authority to bind that business to these terms and conditions.
- Use of Nearwala: Nearwala provides a platform that allows you to buy products
from local shops at discounted prices. You agree to use Nearwala only for lawful
purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will
not use Nearwala for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Product Information: Nearwala provides product information on its platform.
However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the
information. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the product
- Payment: You agree to pay the full amount due for any products purchased through
Nearwala. Payment can be made through the payment options available on the
Nearwala platform. Nearwala does not store any payment information, and all
payment transactions are handled by third-party payment providers.
- Refunds and Returns: If you are not satisfied with a product purchased through
Nearwala, you may be eligible for a refund or return according to the policies
of the local shop from which you purchased the product. Nearwala is not
responsible for refunds or returns of products purchased through the platform.
- Intellectual Property: The Nearwala platform and its content are protected by
intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, or create
derivative works based on the Nearwala platform or its content without our prior
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Nearwala and its affiliates,
officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claims, losses, damages,
liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of
your use of Nearwala, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your
violation of any third-party rights.
- Limitation of Liability: Nearwala is not liable for any damages arising out of
or in connection with your use of the platform, including but not limited to
direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Modification: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any
time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Nearwala
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection
with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of India.
Thank you for choosing Nearwala. We hope you enjoy using our platform to shop more
and pay less from your local shops as a direct customer.